I know ladies most of you have read Fifty Shades of Grey series (i specifically addressed Ladies here coz mostly this gender is seen so ingossed in this particular book be it Buses, Metro, workplaces, colleges and ya even schools). Similarly like you all ihave read it too, all the three books. After the series got over i kind of felt a withdrawal, i wanted to read about more such oh so sexy the uber rich, super handsome amd manly ‘Christian Grey’. First let me tell you that just because i have read this Fifty Shades series which has been so trashed by book critics all over the world for its sub-standard writing style, that doesn’t mean my choices in books is bad. Here are the following series which would cater to your cravings for more of ‘Christian Grey’ like out of the world creatures:
1. Crossfire series by Sylvia Day…..it is much better written than Fifty shades and the characters are well defined and seems real too sometimes, but the writer seems to have a change of mind after raking in the flood of moolah generated after the Fifty Shades for similar types of books, she originally meant to end this series till three books but now after reading the third book it seems there is a fourth book coming.
2. Just One Night series by Kyra Davis….this is another well written series (it seems everyone is a better writer than E.L. James! :p)…characters feels even more real than the Crossfire series and the female protagonist is not irritating like that in Fifty Shades and in Crossfire series.
3. The Blackstone Affair series by Raine Miller….this is like a fairytale again like Fifty Shades just the country it is set in is different and the writer seems to be inspired by Crossfire series…but definitely another satisfying similar to Fifty read.
4. Gabriel Inferno series by Sylvain Reynard…this is a two book series and thank God for that coz i would not have bben able to tolerate the oh so very irritating and unrealisticly stupid female protagonist in this, the male protagonist is an University Professor Gawd damn it and he falls for such a stupid irritating dumb dame! i didnt like this series that much but its still worth it coz of the well defined male pronagopnist and his pains.
5. Tempt Me by Isabel Morin…this is just one book not a series, i like this one the best coz its free on Amazon Kindle (who doesn’t like good freebies!), besides being a free copy this book is short and sweet, the characters are very well panned out and very well defined and seems realistic too, the oomph factor of this book is not lacking anywhere.
That’s it for now, if i find more such good similar to Fifty Shades series i would keep you posted (i hope its soon coz by the time i would get back to it i guess the Fifty Shades Tsunami would have passed!)